You refuse to
You refuse to compromise.
We couldn't agree more.
Sign up for the latest research, news and progress in aortic stenosis (AS) from Edwards Lifesciences. From the latest on outcomes you demand to the patient care pathway and lifetime management, register below to learn more.
Sample text block with content
Thanks for signing up to receive Edwards Lifesciences newsletter!
Resource CenterView All Resources
1. Mack MJ, Leon MB, Thourani VH, et al. Transcatheter Aortic-Valve Replacement with a Balloon-Expandable Valve in Low-Risk Patients. N Engl J Med. 2019.
2. Tarantini G, Fovino LN, Le Prince P, et al. Coronary access and percutaneous coronary intervention up to 3 years after transcatheter aortic valve implantation with a balloon-expandable valve. Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2020;13(7).
3. Mack MJ, Leon MB, Thourani VH, et al. Transcatheter Aortic-Valve Implantation for Aortic Stenosis in Patients Who Cannot Undergo Surgery. N Engl J Med. 2010.
4. Mack MJ, Leon MB, Thourani VH, et al. Transcatheter or Surgical Aortic-Valve Replacement in Intermediate-Risk Patients. N Engl J Med. 2016.
5. Nazif T, Daniels D, McCabe J, Chehab B, et al. Real-world experience with the SAPIEN 3 Ultra TAVI: A propensity matched analysis from the United States. Presented virtually at TVT Connect 2020.